Each set of float comes with the following accessories :
- Product Name: Baby Neck Float (for newborn to 2-year old baby), Inner Diameter of 28cm (max.) and 42.3lb of load.
- Material: High density PVC (able to withstand temperature up to 100۫C). Softening process of the inner surface to protect baby’s skin.
- Two armrests: Allow parents to monitor baby’s condition and adjust baby’s position while in water.
- Two layers of floats: If 1 layer of float is deflated, the 2nd layer is still filled with air thus ensuring baby’s safety.
- 4 High quality copper bells: Train the baby’s listening skills.
- Temperature Card: To measure the temperature of water.
- Air Pump: To pump air into the float.
- Repair Patch: To fix the float if there is any leakage.
Instructions On How To Use :
- Pump air into 2 layers of floats, up to & above 90% filled. (Pump the bottom layer first)
- Check if there is any air leakage.
- Open the magic adhesion of the swimming tube.
- Put the tube around baby’s neck and secure the baby’s chin on the chin support.
- Fastened the magic adhesion.
- Ensure the float is securely fastened before you put the baby into water.
Things To Note:
- Do not use within 1 hour before and after milk consumption.
- The water temperature should be maintained at around 30-38۫C.
- The adjustment flap should be positioned at the back of the baby’s neck.
- Check that there is no form of air leakage before usage.
- Limit the swim’s duration from 10 to 20 minutes.
- The baby’s head should always be maintained above water level.
- After the swim, lift the baby’s body from the water using 2 hands. Remove the float and proceed to wipe the baby. Keep the baby warm.
WARNING: Please note that this is not meant to be a life saving equipment. An adult must accompany the baby at all times during the usage of the neck float.